Thursday, December 11, 2014

Dating 101

I hope everyone who is dealing with snow is doing ok. Be careful and stay warm!

So I posted a video up a few days ago called Dating 101 (Remake): appealing to the 5 Senses. My inspiration was from one of the first YouTuber's I ever started watching. And I loved what she had to say and what she wanted to do for people watching her videos. She was a curvier woman and I guess that's why I felt comfort in her.

I was heavy growing up. So seeing a curvy woman who was so confident with herself really inspired me to have some confidence in myself, especially when it came to men. The only thing that I did not really admire about her videos was that she did all this specifically for men. And I'm not saying you shouldn't be sexy for your man, you can, but you should be ding it for you as well.

Now that I look back on it, my soul priority for achieving self-confidence, was through the approval of men for my physical self. It was bad enough that I wanted to get men's approval, but it was even worse that I went about it in a physical and sexual sense. I just had such low self esteem at the time that I used sexual appeal as my advantage.

Sex will always be in. It will always be the "it girl". And it's so unfortunate that society and the media and people have placed it at such a high standard that people need to give in order to achieve something or someone. It's even worse when people pray on victims because of these animal needs that they let get so out of hand.

So this is just a one video that I may start a collection out of. Hoping to maybe inspire some females into feeling better about themselves!<3

Sorry the picture of the video made me look so silly!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=82RwGMf_tYg&feature=youtu.be

No comments:

Post a Comment