Tuesday, December 30, 2014

New Years!

I'm so excited for the year 2015, 2014 has been such an amazing year and I can only imagine that it is going to get better and better! I have a few resolutions for which I want to see myself accomplish this year that I may not have this year, or that I have been inspired since.

1) To work my way into a vegan lifestyle-I'm so excited for this since last year I did it, but did not stay on the wagon for whatever reason and that I am now settled in my new life for the moment, I feel that it will be easier.

2) Grow my hair out naturally and take very good care of it, try to stay away from doing anything with it involving color-which may be a bit of a challenge because being enrolled in this program and seeing all the different hair styles and colors, I just want to try everything! Also to avoid heat. I love my straightener, but I love my hair more and want my hair to stay around a lot longer.

3) Make new friends while I'm up here-people who share interests that are similar with mine.

4) Improve my body-I want to be able to run at least 2 miles without having to stop; I want to see my acne be cleared; I want to be able to use 20lbs dumbbells when I work out; and I want to see myself having at least 15 minutes of meditation or yoga a night.

5) Make an income that I will be able to control to help me be able to do what is necessary and have some extra to pamper myself once or twice a month.

6) Smile more!

I'm so excited to see what this year has in store. I'm sure that something great is going to happen. And what better way to start off the New Year than by getting a head start?

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. With or without snow. As long as you were surrounded by people you love and who love you, I would say that that right there is all you should need for Christmas to happen.

Peace and good tidings!

"Sometimes you have to believe before you can see."
-Fairy Godmother

No comments:

Post a Comment