Thursday, January 22, 2015

Beauty School Bothers

So this does apply primarily to being in a school full of women and feminine men, but this can be applied anywhere.

Women need to stop feeling so insecure about themselves and lashing out at other women. It is so ridiculous and so immature. I thought that these childish antics would end as women graduated from high school and entered out into the real world-but, from what I have observed, is that women still bring that "High School Mean Girl Mentality" into the real world and can be even more child like. Not to mention, it is really petty seeing grown women gossiping about a "friend", a coworker, or even a classmate just because they are so insecure in their own bodies that they have to bring down another women just to feel validated.

I'm not going to lie and say that I haven't done this, but I really do try  to be more conscious of what I choose to talk about and who I am around. Everyone should just be happy with themselves. Honestly, every one is beautiful and unique and what isn't great about that? Just because someone looks differently than you, with whatever thought you may be thinking about them, doesn't make them any less beautiful or validated. And if you're doing that to women, do not be surprised when karma comes to bite you right in the booty.

Also how some women are just so needy and self centered and wanting of men's attention. And I get it, having a man attracted to you is flattering, yes, but it's not the most important thing in the world. A male's opinion of you really means nothing compared to you're own opinion of yourself. And when I had my guy friend come in today to get a massage and seeing how all these women immediately started becoming infatuated with him really disgusted me and embarrassed me.

They were talking in such a vulgar and immature way. Saying how "nice his ass looked" and what his name was and how old he was. And most of these women either have boyfriends and kids or are married with kids. It honestly just disgusted me as I was being pressed for questions. Just how did it become that women feel like every man in the universe has to be so focused on them solely for the purpose of feeling good about themselves? And why use such terms about male's body parts in such a nasty way. They made the body just seem like an object.

One of my friends was like, "I just want to massage men now. I like their bodies better and I hate women." It's like, "Sweetheart, stop it. This may be why you have such insecurities about the relationships in your life. Stop it." I love her like a sister, but it just really urked me when she said that and I knew that it was because she loves the attention. It's so sad.

I am just becoming really bothered by more things I am seeing, hearing, reading, and experiencing. This really makes me feel almost disgusted by my own gender in general. And I know that not all women are like this, and I truly appreciate the beautiful women that are not, but how the majority of women are going is really disturbing and inappropriate and are setting up horrible role model material for younger women.


No comments:

Post a Comment