Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Starting Another Chapter

I am ready to have a job again. It was nice not having to go to work and to just relax. Just having to take care of me. But being an adult comes with responsibilities, a lot of them having to do with money. And I am so ready to start making money again.

It is not cheap being off on your own. It is not cheap having to raise a family, and I am far from ready to do that. I'm still just a baby, and I need to be able to take care of myself in all aspects of life before I allow another person to live with me and start a family. But I am realizing a lot.

Life is not easy, but it's only as hard as we make it, for sure. I know my foundation, and I feel that someone is looking out for me. How could there not be someone who is? I have gone through so much to not believe so. And I am affirming that I will get somewhere with this job searching business by the end of this week.

There are a few possibilities, but ideally I would love working for a gym or somewhere with a spa or somewhere that incorporates living a healthy life-style. I want my life to be surrounded by things that I love and things that will lift me up. And while a lot of people are obsessed only with the money portion, I do not want to be caught up in that mindset. I know that I am prosperous and successful in my life and that where thoughts go, energy flows. I do truly believe that. With all my heart.

But, there needs to be steps taken. No one in life is going to just hand you anything. I've always had to work for what I wanted in life and what I want is to be successful, happy, and healthy. I will not settle with just doing average work. I know that I can do much better than that.

Going to talk to some people/companies tomorrow and my fingers are crossed! Also doing a charity benefit tomorrow night. So excited! My friend and I will be giving out chair massages to people during this event and I know it'll be a lot of fun! So excited!! I'm praying that  the snow holds up.

Not a big snow bunny girl. <3

"My daddy never did what he wanted. But he had what he needed. He had love. He never lost sight of what was really important. And neither will I."
-Tiana

No comments:

Post a Comment